Grassroot People and Gender Development Center (GRADE) is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) founded in 2010 to raise awareness on emerging issues and improve the quality of life of men, women, youth and children through community driven approaches and harness their capacities for sustainable development. GRADE is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, Abuja with the certificate No. RC 70113 dated on the 12th of June 2014.
OUR VISION STATEMENT
A society where there is equal access to opportunities and resources for all to participate effectively in their personal development.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To improve the lives of vulnerable groups especially women, youth and children by increasing awareness on emerging issues through participatory and innovative programs for sustainable and inclusive development. Also, advocating for policies to protect and provide equal rights and opportunities for all citizens.
Our VALUES is “DECENT”
- Dedication – We dedicate our talent and skills to services communities.
- Excellence – We strive for high quality in all our work and effective use of resources.
- Collaboration – We collaborate and promote teamwork and solidarity.
- Empowerment –We give life-changing empowerment training to grassroots community.
- New Innovation – We are open to new innovation from partner organizations and community
- Transparency – We work transparently with partners and donors